We are a fully permitted TSD facility offering services to generators throughout
the United States. Services include processing and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous
waste liquid, solids and sludges with BTU content. We also offer solvent recovery
See our Industrial Services for more.
Our hazardous waste facility primarily blends and processes waste into a material
which is then used as a substitute waste fuel in cement kilns.
- Liquid Fuel Blending - liquid waste with BTU content is treated through a liquid fuel
blending system to produce a liquid material which can be used as a substitute fuel.
- Solid Fuel Blending - solid waste with BTU content is treated through a solid fuel
blending system to produce a solid material which can be used as a substitute fuel.
- Distillation - wastes such as acetone, methylene chloride, mixed flammables and
mixed chlorinated solvents are processed through the distillation system and returned
to the generator for reuse, or remarketed to another user.
Types of Waste Materials we process include but are not limited to:
- Off spec consumer products
- Aerosol cans
- Ink paste
- Various types of contaminated debris
||Land Disposal Restriction & Related
Contents: LDR Certification, Subpart CC & LDR Notification, Univ Treatment Stds/Underlying Haz Constituents Form
||Material Waste Profile
To see downloads for all facilities, please visit the
main downloads section.
Perma-Fix of South Georgia
1612 James P. Rodgers Circle
Valdosta, Georgia 31601
View Larger Map